Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Obsession of a lifetime: my husband



My husband Chris celebrates his Un-Birthday every April 29th. Each year, he contests he was not born, but extracted (C-section) and thus is somewhat immortal (not like a zombie - those are weird). Comments like these are amongst the many reasons why I love him and why he and I are perfect for one another.




Chris and I met in college and after a 5 year courtship got married in a crazy ass huge Italian wedding. Almost 3 years later, he makes me smile every day with his brilliant mind, quirky sense of humor and little "Cranna-isms". While I may not understand his love for W.O.W, X-Box, Black licorice, too big gym socks and shirts he's owned since high school - I certainly understand how amazing he is and grateful I get to share my life with him!!


Happy birthday, Chris!!! Many wishes for 100 years of happiness, love and fast Internet access!


1 comment:

  1. Aw! Happy birthday to Chris!

    You guys looked great on your wedding day. :)

    PS: I have no understanding of anyone who has a love of WoW. ;)

    ReplyDelete